Monday, January 28, 2008

Well....what color should I get?

It seems like every day I get asked one question that I cannot answer, "What color lights should I buy for my house?" I want to give you some tips about how to decide yourself.
  1. Take a look at your house at night, picture your house with different colored bulbs.
  2. Compliment your environment, depending on what kind of surroundings your house has the matching or complimentary colors can make a big impact and really draw the viewers eye in.
  3. Can't go wrong with Clear/White bulbs. A nice sets of clear lights is simple, classy, and just plain looks great.
These are three simple tips on how you can decide what colors work best for your needs. If you buy Christmas lights you want to get something that you'll be happy with season after season.

Visit our C7 and C9 Bulb Page

--
Zach Broyles
All American Christmas Co.